Providing Commercial Cleaning Services in Atlanta Since 1968
High-Quality, High-Value, Comprehensive Commercial Cleaning Services
Father & Sons Cleaning Service has delivered high quality comprehensive commercial cleaning services to an extensive range of facilities throughout Metro Atlanta. We have built our reputation on a customized approach and a steadfast commitment to excellence. We are trusted by our customers to maintain their facility at a high level of cleanliness and sanitation that is rarely achieved by comparable services. Father & Sons Cleaning is a proud member of The Building Contractors Association International.
Years Of Experience
Years of Professional Experience
When Cleaning Alone Isn’t Enough: How To Adopt A Disinfect Program For Your Workplace
Keep Your Building Safe With A Managed Cleaning Program During COVID-19
The past year has made us all aware of the importance of regular cleaning and disinfection. The standards of the past no longer apply. For the safety of your team, your customers and clients, and whoever else enters your workplace, please adapt the following measures:
- Step 1: Conduct a thorough site assessment for risks and do a deep clean of your building. Father & Sons Cleaning Service will visit your location and offer recommendations on deep cleaning and disinfecting to keep your facility safe. We offer a comprehensive approach that aligns with recommendations by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other government and safety organizations.
- Step 2: Frequent disinfection of high touch points. A one-time cleaning is not enough. Regular and thorough cleaning of surfaces most frequently touched by people inside the building helps limit the spread of disease. Some frequently touched surfaces include, but are not limited to, doorknobs, light switches, moveable lamps, computer keyboards and screens, tables, counters, pens, desks, phones, toilets, faucets, sinks. Disinfectants with the following ingredients are believed to be less harmful to allergies and overall human health: hydrogen peroxide, citric acid, lactic acid, isopropyl alcohol, ethyl alcohol.
Prior to disinfection, clean visibly dirty surfaces with soap and water.
- Step 3: Periodic broad disinfection of your facility. Disinfecting high touch surfaces regularly is not enough. It is important that you also disinfect other areas as well. This is best achieved using an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer. How often this would need done is determined by your building’s risk levels.
NOTE: if a COVID-19 case has been confirmed in your facility……
- Open outside doors and windows to increase air circulation in the area
- Close off areas used by confirmed or suspected COVID-19 persons and wait (24) hours, if possible before starting cleaning and disinfecting to minimize potential exposure to respiratory droplets
For more information and tips regarding cleaning and disinfecting your facility, check out https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/disinfecting-building-facility.html
Father & Sons Cleaning Service is a veteran-owned business that values pride:
- Pride in country
- Pride in family
- Pride in hard work and a job well done
- Pride in customer satisfaction
We strive for 100% customer satisfaction by treating each one as our highest priority. Let’s form a relationship that you can be proud of.
Our Cleaning Services
Our post-construction cleaning plans include but are not limited to: stripping and waxing VCT; refuse removal; dust removal; vacuuming; polishing fixtures; and cleaning all doors, and more.
Expert Floor Care
We offer stripping and waxing VCT options as well as deep-clean carpet care. Whatever your floor-care needs are, we have the best solution paired with the best product.
Affordable Commercial Cleaning
Our commercial cleaning strategies are designed to meet the specific needs of each facility we serve. Our approach offers your facility a customized service plan that is dictated by your specific needs.
We Proudly Serve a Diverse Client Base
- Education and daycare facilities
- Government buildings
- Industrial facilities
- Medical facilities
- Multi-family housing
- Real estate properties
- Retail establishments
- Office buildings
Recently Completed Projects
THE GEORGIA POWER PROJECT -LEAPLEY CONSTRUCTION.
A & D FOOD SERVICES – GRIFFCO DESIGN / BUILD INC.
Our Satisfied Customers include